- (a) The BDCP will obtain personally identifiable information only through lawful means.
- (b) BDCP will specify the purposes for which personally identifiable data shall be specified at or prior to the time of collection, and any subsequent use of the data by BDCP shall be limited to and consistent with the fulfillment of those purposes previously specified by BDCP.
- (c) BDCP will not disclose, make available, or otherwise use any personally identifiable data for purposes other than those specified, except with the consent of the subject of the data, or as required by law or regulation.
- (d) Personal data collected by BDCP is relevant to the purpose for which it is needed.
- (e) All personal data collected by BDCP is protected against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact:
Cathy Crothers, Chief Counsel
Office of Chief Counsel
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street, Room 1118
Sacramento, California 95814